Thursday 15 November 2012

To dream...


This year God has encouraged me to dream; to dream impossible dreams…
or so it would seem – well not impossible, just what I think all too quickly is not very realistic but really, it’s more like simply not realistic without me being stretched!  I have discovered to dream with God not only brings hope but also discomfort!  It reminds me of when I was concerned about finances before going to Europe and God kept saying to me, “Don’t you think I am big enough?”  Back then he proved himself faithful.  Do I always receive all of his dream?  No, that’s just it.  I have to trust him.  I need to believe, obey and step out in faith.  Challenging hey?  It’s times like these that I feel this fairly mature Christian is just a babe…but that’s learning.  It’s one step at a time.  
I dare you…try dreaming with God with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment