Sunday 24 February 2013

Simple Provision

"You have not cause you ask not."
I missed out on dinner last weekend so went to Woolies to by something to simple eat. While I was there I spotted mangos for sale. With the season coming to a close soon I thought it a pity the prices were still high.
"God, I could I have a mango?" I asked as I walked passed with no intention on buying one at that price.
I bought my food and left.
Then last night (six days later), I was invited to run an errand with a friend who was caring for a couple's animals while they were away.   And guess what?   They have a big mango tree laden with large mangos with myriads also scattered on the ground below.   I was able to bring home not just a mango but a grocery bag full!  What a delightful answer to prayer and in abundance!  I am enjoying having mangos to share!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bec,
    It was great to see you when you were home and to hear now of Gods provision for you even to a Mango. I often think of that Sunday nearly 20 years ago when we as a family came home to your home on Margaret Street for lunch. God provided that day with fellowship which I particularly was desperate for. And from that we are now in this wonderful family of God in Toowoomba all these years later. Lyn Benson

    ReplyDelete